Friday, February 5, 2010

Turkey Pesto Burgers


Finally - I made a decent meal this week.  David has been fending for himself as see below, and I made tacos the other night - but those weren't really post worthy.  Today at work, I was craving Red Robin a bit, so I came home and made these burgers as a healthier and cheaper alternative.

1 lb lean ground turkey
Couple tablespoons of pesto
Shake or two of parsley
Small handful of grated montery jack cheese
Palmful of breadcrumbs - to help hold it all together

I'm not a fan of touching moist raw meat, but I took one for the team to make these tasty burgers.  We even busted out our tiny little George Foreman grill (poor guy only fits one burger at a time)

The burger satisfied my cravings - but had to sacrifice the bottomless fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment